1986 Puch Maxi Sport Special Silver
(Featured on 29th July 2011)
Sellers original description:
Puch Maxi Sport Special, special because its a complete one of a kind moped.
99.9% full nut and bolt rebuild, total cost over £800 spent.
1. Frame fully sandblasted and powder coated / wheels chrome powder coated /also everything else silver is Powder coat.
2. Renthal handlebars from cr250 crosser.
3.Chrome handle grips from Harley Davidson.
4.Extended Risers from mini moto brand new.
5. Brand New semi slick tyres from Belguim.
6. 70 cc Dmp Big Bore kit also from Belguim / Uprated Clutch and Bearings.
7. Brand New Carb and Sports Air Filter.
8. 10 Months Mot and 10 Months Tax.
9. Kick Start Model.
10. Brand New Electronic Ignition all the way from America so no more messy points to contend with.
11. Brand New Bi Turbo Exhaust pipe.
There's been no expense spared on this Puch Maxi.